Re: [LI] deleting unwanted mail from VSNL server

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 07:26:01PM +0530, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:

> How can I delete mail from the server before downloading?

Try 'popcheck'. I don't have any links, and its README doesn't give any.
I think, I downloaded it from Freshmeat. It's a pretty small program;
like the ones that can be transfered over e-mail ;-)

--
Do you support 'free software'?  Visit http://mvm.linuxbox.com
Manoj Victor Mathew  (GPG#: 3D96A9B9)