Re: Re:[LI] configuring sendmail.

Thus spake Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri.:

>Pap authentication failure.
>Can't locate module char-major-108.

Then try using wvdial using the debug mode (using the RH ppp dialer, which
in turn uses wvdial).  Or use Minicom and see the error msg generated.

>What does it mean ? I use a vsnl account. I have put noauth in
>etc/ppp/options.

Then remove the command "lock" from the above file.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Old programmers never die, they just hit account block limit.