Re: [LI] Fetchmail Multiple copies

make the change in .procmailrc to filter on the basis of message ID.
I am attaching a sample .procmailrc file showing how to do it. Below this
you can have all your regular rules/filters.

--Homes.

----.procmailrc
PROCHOME=$HOME/.procmail
LOGABSTRACT=on
LOGFILE=$PROCHOME/log
PATH=/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:usr/lib/mh:usr/local/bin
MYADDRESS=root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#VACATION

DUPFILE=$PROCHOME/dups
CACHEFILE=$HOME/cache