[LI] Fetchmail Multiple copies

We use Fetchmail to download mails for all our staff from a common mailbox on
our remote server. When mails are addressed as CC to multiple people in our
company, there are as many copies of the same mail in the main mailbox. When
fetchmail downloads, and distributes the mail, each user gets double the number
of mails due to his name being present in each of the copies.

Thus a CC to two persons results in 4 mails in each mailbox on our linux
server. how can we avoid such multiple copies? Is there some way to make linux
distribute only unique messages?

TIA
Ninad