[LI] Fetchmail config file

Here is the fetchmail config file that I am using at one of my client's
places. This works flawlessly.

poll chameli.com with protocol pop3 no dns, aka chameli.com
user bindaas, with password nimalum is * here
poll usa.net with protocol pop3 nodns, aka usa.net
user chamela with password chameli is vaibhav here

Try this out with your custom configuration.

VaibhaV Sharma
Indian Linux Users Group Indore Chapter

Jab gaon mein pachas-pachas network hop door baccha kisi Software ka crack
mangta hai to uski maa kehati hai, `So jaa, bete, so jaa, nahin to Nasscom
se Dewang Mehta aa jayega'.

Thats why folks, Join the free software Revolution. Use Linux.