Re: [LI] News Server setup

RTFM ?? HOWTOS ??
I have already RTFM'ed ;-)
Can you tell me which HOWTO has the info for this setup ??
Anyway I want to setup a internal news server, so I won't be needing a
feed.
Just a discussion group for internal use.
TIA
     kahder

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Nick Hill <nikhilwiz@xxxxxxxxx> on 01/12/2000 03:29:00 PM
all i can say is RTFM or read the HOWTOs. I once setup
one at MY place using just those 2. The only problem
u'll face is when u have to request some server to
give u a feed. I dont remember the server. U have to
send a mail to some admin. u'll find the address in
the HOWTO. U're supposed to have a static IP. So, I
had to stay online for about 48 hrs. just to see how
it worx... ;-) habits die hard! ;-)