Re: [LI] News Server setup

all i can say is RTFM or read the HOWTOs. I once setup
one at MY place using just those 2. The only problem
u'll face is when u have to request some server to
give u a feed. I dont remember the server. U have to
send a mail to some admin. u'll find the address in
the HOWTO. U're supposed to have a static IP. So, I
had to stay online for about 48 hrs. just to see how
it worx... ;-) habits die hard! ;-)

Nikhil.