[LI] Modules ??

Hi Folks,
This might look very silly as I am learning the
kernel internals just now. Is it possible that
I can create a module that works with any
version of the kernel ( for 2.2.xx kernels and beyond ) without meddling with the kernel.
How do I do it without changing the config
options and recompiling the kernel if there is
any chance of doing it ??
Or I am thinking of something which is not
possible at all ??
I would like to write a module which is
precompiled and which can be dynamically loaded
with any version of the kernel without any
recompilation of the kernel. Is this possible??
Thanks
regards
	khader

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/