[LI] Easy Linux

hi Folks,
As I had already said, I have bought the Easy Linux CD's along with me
from hyderabad after meeting my mentor ( guess who ?? ).
So, who is feeling adventurous today ?? ( well, I haven't joined M$ ;-)
One goes to ILUG-BLR as told earlier. Can anybody on the ILUG-BLR list
forward this to ILUG-BLR list ;-) ( I am not on that ;-)
Regards
     Khader