[LI] LINUX comes of age!

Linux becomes an adult!
	The latest addition to Linux Fan club is a virtual Playboy Playmate!
	There is an article titled "Loony for Linux"  at

www.playboy.com/digital/gillian/index.html

Nothing new that we already didn't know but interesting! I quote an
excerpt and those interested can go and read the original. (Watch out!
there are other links which expect you to be above 18 yrs. of age!)
Ashok
-------excerpt -----------------

"Positive feedback on a new operating system called Linux (LYNN-ooks)
encouraged me to use this month's column
to research it, not only for my curiosity and
 my readers', but also for my own enterprise.
 After all, we had DOS in the Eighties and
Windows in the Nineties; maybe Linux will
 be the OS for the new millennium, or at
least the new decade. This is what I
 uncovered, after I rebooted my Win98
machine: "