[LI] video card

hi every body

I recently installed red hat 6.0  and the installation
seemed ok , but when i started my Xwindows , I had
this problem :
the monitor was not able to display the entire screen
ie it must be some sort of resolution problem.
I have traced the cause to be my video card (sis 6215
c PCI ). i have tried to change resoution setings in
/etc/x11/xf86.conf but this was of no use. Can
somebody help me out with this prob :).

Hari prasad
hp_net@xxxxxxxxxxx