Re: [LI] Help setting up rl2000 ethernet card!!

Ravi,

To help you, I would like to know whether that is a PCI card or an ISA (PnP)
card. If it's an ISA card that you're trying to setup, all you need to do is
this -

1. Disable plug-and-play mode from the card's setup and note the IRQ and IO
BASE ADDRESS.

2. Boot the system and edit the /etc/conf.modules file, type -
      alias eth0 ne
      options eth0 ne io=0x<the_io_base_address> irq=<irq>

HTH,

MANNU