[LI] Help with SCSI adapter.

Friends,

I am trying to configure an ISA SCSI "Adaptec 1542 CF" card on my
system. The card is connected to an Exabyte 210 tape library. When I
issue the command - modprobe aha1542, I get this silly error -

Configuring Adaptec (SCSI-ID 7) at IO:330, IRQ 11, DMA priority 5
Unable to allocate IRQ for adaptec controller.
scsi : 0 hosts.
/lib/modules/preferred/scsi/aha1542.o: init_module: Device or resource
busy

Can anyone help me with this? I have tried changing the IRQ from 11 to
15 and 10... same message on all IRQ's.

TIA,

MANNU