Re: [LI] Help setting up rl2000 ethernet card!!

On Tue, 12 Feb 2036, RAVI SINGH wrote:
> For a long time i have been trying to set up my compex rl200 ethernet card
> but to no avail. I have tried some ways suggested by some netizens but some
> how it's not working. Well how can the driver be loaded in linux

   Find out the irq and   io port of the card .Normally a DOS uttility program
is supplied with the card  which can check  and modify the settings( My card
has \UTILITY\RLASET.EXE in the floppy)
    rl2000 card are ne2000 compatible . So you have to load module ne.o at
start up For this add the following lines to /etc/conf.modules
        alias eth0 ne
        options ne io=0x300 irq=7  ( put your io and irq values)

 -Sunil

 PGP Key  ID   1024/0xEB8C8AC0
 Finger Print  BC 25 9B 30 D0 33 10 67  ED B2 05 4E 4A 4D F9 C5  EB 8C 8A C0