Re: [LI] dial in configuration using mgetty - What about PPP link

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks a lot.

I will try this and get back to the list about the results.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
Les Brown