Re: [LI] Win95 after Linux

Even if you install win95, it *will* overwrite the MBR. What I had suggested
to you was on the presumption that your LILO was also on the MBR. win95 does
not give you any options about writing to mbr, it will always do so, hence
you need to reload or re run LILO after re installing win95 on a dual boot
machine.

I prefer using the Linux installation CD because I've had a few floppies go
bad on me. If you can do a re install of Linux also, follow what Atul said,
make an active /boot partition and put LILO on that. Then re installing Win
95 (which you are going to *have* to do once in a while) will not be so
painful :-).

Regarding Win NT I have no personal experience other than what I have picked
up from the list.

hth

Sharukh.