Re: [LI] Win95 after Linux

I'll assume you are using RH, though this should work with other distros. My
experience is limited to RH.

1. Backup whatever data you have.
2. Re install windows, let it overwrite MBR (actually you don't have a
choice:-))
3. Boot from your Linux CD, choose upgrade, don't choose any packages to
install.
4. The next screen will ask you about LILO, decide where you want it
installed.

I have done this myself a couple of times. I have never needed to use the
backed up data but it always pays to play safe.

hth,

Sharukh.