Re: [LI] Configuring Qmail!

>I will continue configuring Qmail on my PC, so if anyone can give me a few
>tips in configuring Qmail on their PCs with no Network cards please help.
>How do I set a "mani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" mail account on my pc if my machines
>hostname is "mani". And can I Send/receive mails when I login as root?

u must have DNS config using network 127.x.y.z and a zone
of DNS should be ironmaiden.com

then a user mani will automatically get address mani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

check out my notes at http://members.xoom.com/DigitelNet/QmailServer.htm
though it will be of least helpful since we used rpm packages from the Dec
99 Chip CD.