[LI] Accessing Netware Drives through Linux

Hi all,
     Currently, i am working on a WindozNT machine. I have to access a lot of my
project related documentation (which is in MSWord). These are located on the
Novell Netware Servers. Now, the problem is that i want to boot my m/c in Linux
and be able to access these documents/mount the Novell Netware drives to my m/c.
Can anyone throw some light on how to achieve this.
I use RedHat 6.1.

TIA,
Chandresh.