Re: [LI] Accessing Netware Drives through Linux

'ncpmount' is your answer...install the 'ncpfs' package (dont remember the
exact name)

ciao,
Amit

ckjain@xxxxxxxxxxx on 01/04/2000 10:48:58 AM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 To:      linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 cc:      (bcc: Amit Kucheria/LTITLVSH)

 Subject: [LI] Accessing Netware Drives through Linux

Hi all,
     Currently, i am working on a WindozNT machine. I have to access a lot
of my
project related documentation (which is in MSWord). These are located on
the
Novell Netware Servers. Now, the problem is that i want to boot my m/c in
Linux
and be able to access these documents/mount the Novell Netware drives to my
m/c.
Can anyone throw some light on how to achieve this.
I use RedHat 6.1.

TIA,
Chandresh.