[LI] Cache problem in RH 6.1

Hi,

   I have recently installed RH 6.1 in a 3GB partition and it's working
   perfectly except for one issue. When I ran "top" to see the usage stats
   I noticed that a lot of memory was allocated for the disk cache - and
   it keeps on increasing as more disk I/O takes place. It increases to
   such an extent that is causes swapping of idle processes to disk !

   I have 64MB ram and the cache ultimately increases to occupy almost
   50MB !   Any suggestions to tune the cache/limit it's size is greatly
   appreciated.

Regards,
Moinak.