Re: [LI] Buggy RH 6.1

Atul ... I did not mean this at all.

> So? You expect PCQ to fix it? Hey, PCQ just makes CDs
> available with the stuff that it downloaded from the net.

I just said "less alphas, more late betas and stable versions".  I did
~not~ request anyone to fix it :)  For example, PCQ does ~not~ (well,
mostly) ship alpha versions of anything in its Win-DUH cd's (and doubtless
would face a horde of screaming readers - "D-uh, my screen suddenly went
blue" <g>

> Let's get real here! You seem to think that PCQ is Linus
> Torvalds, Bob Young and Alan Cox all rolled into one!

You bunch are the nearest alternatives around :)

<hear, hear - three cheers for the PCQ Linux team>

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx