Re: [LI] Buggy RH 6.1

> I just said "less alphas, more late betas and stable versions".  I did
> ~not~ request anyone to fix it :)  For example, PCQ does ~not~ (well,

Oh yeah - you people ~can~ ship newer versions / patches of the really
early alphas I suppose, once in a while.

I do realize that version control becomes a major hassle - and half of
them fizzle out due to lack of demand.  OTOH, a really good product like
AbiWord deserves further tracking - it's much lighter (and potentially
better than SO or Corel WP).

Suresh Ramasubramanian     | CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.india.cauce.org | Stopping Spam In India
	You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass