Re: [LI] LILO protection (Atul please clarify)

Now boot the machine. You may or may not see the LILO prompt. If you have
Windows installed it might still boot into Windows. Don't worry - just run
fdisk, and change the active partition TO THE PARTITION THAT YOU INSTALLED
LILO TO.

   Please clarify which fdisk are you talking about? Linux or DOS.
If it is linux then in any case making a boot floppy will be required. I use a different method. I have a floppy with loadlin on it. Whenever I install windows, all I have to do it use loadlin from the dos prompt to boot into linux, and run "lilo" to put my Lilo in place.

Regards
Nitin