[LI] balsa problem

When I compiled and installed balsa 1.6, it was asking for servers and I
specified them. However when asked for getting the msgs, I could not get
any msgs. Hence I used find and deleted all balsa files and installed
balsa 1.4 rpm. This one has not asked for servers. When i went to
preferences, option for remote smtp server is grayed. Any solutions.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA