[LI] re: /dev/hda5 has reached maximal mount count, check forced

> Now I am convinced you haven't read the list archive . ;-)
> This one was already discussed on the list. Anyway a rehash ;-)

I joined the list a bit recently I suppose <g>  And as I get a digest,
anything which is not of current importance to me on the list gets filed
into my (rather vague) memory and dev/nulled.

> This is nothing to worry about !

Thanks!!!

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx