[LI] Re: (LI) Two Quiries For U

       gnu stands for "GNU is Not Unix" :-))

       From: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet on
             01/01/2000 03:36 AM CST

       To:   linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet@CCMAIL
       cc:    (bcc: Rajiv Gangadharan/IN/ALLTELCORP)

       Subject:  (LI) Two Quiries For U

       Hi Friends,

       I've 2 queries for you:
       ---------------------------
       1.How can I get the system to **hang** by any sequence of
       actions
         or instructions in Linux ?
            P.S.  I'm not joking.I need it for some application.
             ------
       2.By the way,what does "GNU" stand for?
          Believe me,I could'nt dig it out from all the depths I've
            been falling into!

       Sridhar Machani
       5th CSE @ UVCE
       BANGALORE-01

       "IT'S SIMPLE TO BE GREAT,BUT GREAT TO BO SIMPLE."
       Please search
       the archive at http://lists.linux-india.org/ before posting
       your question