                                                Rajiv

       From: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet on
             01/01/2000 04:06 AM CST

       To:   linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet@CCMAIL
       cc:    (bcc: Rajiv Gangadharan/IN/ALLTELCORP)

       Subject:  (LI) Re: (LI) Two Quiries For U

              gnu stands for "GNU is Not Unix" :-))

              From: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet on
                    01/01/2000 03:36 AM CST

              To:   linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT
              internet@CCMAIL
              cc:    (bcc: Rajiv Gangadharan/IN/ALLTELCORP)

              Subject:  (LI) Two Quiries For U

              Hi Friends,

              I've 2 queries for you:
              ---------------------------
              1.How can I get the system to **hang** by any sequence
              of
              actions
                or instructions in Linux ?
                   P.S.  I'm not joking.I need it for some
                   application.
                    ------
              2.By the way,what does "GNU" stand for?
                 Believe me,I could'nt dig it out from all the depths
                   I've
                   been falling into!

              Sridhar Machani
              5th CSE @ UVCE
              BANGALORE-01

              "IT'S SIMPLE TO BE GREAT,BUT GREAT TO BO SIMPLE."
              Please search
              the archive at http://lists.linux-india.org/ before
              posting
              your question