Re: [LI] Help: Fetchmail responding weirdly

HI Suresh
I am not very sure of this ,, but fetchmail tries to get mails from different pop accounts into a single mail account (many-to-one) .. However what u r trying to do is to divert mails from different pop accounts into different user accounts (many-to-many) ..I dont think this is possible because a user doesnt have control on any other users mail box ..The permission of /var/spool/mail/user1 is read and write only to the user and no one else..
I think this is what is causing the problems ..

I am not able to suggest any solution why this thing shouldnt work when run by a root..

Hope this helps
Bye
Anand

Yesterday owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said