[LI] Help: Fetchmail responding weirdly

Hi folks

When I fetch mail from two or three pop3 accounts, mail is received, but
is not relayed to the appropriate user on my linux box.  So I have to
bounce the mail to the appropriate user using mutt.

My .fetchmailrc reads -

defaults
         forcecr
     poll server1 with proto POP3
         user foo with password "bar" is user foo here
	poll server2 with proto pop3
	user bar with password "baz" is user bar here
     poll server3 with proto pop3
         user baz with password "quux" is user baz here

I run fetchmail from user foo and all mails are dumped in foo's mailbox,
and only sometimes relayed to bar and baz.  This happens if I run it from
root as well.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx