[LI] HELP: procmailrc for LI digest

Can some kind soul provide me a procmailrc which will split a LI digest
into separate mails on receipt, and move it into a folder say mail/li ?

Somebody posted this ages ago on the LI list, but that was in the days
when I was using windows (well, pegasus mail at least) to read LI.  Now
I've seen the light and moved to PINE and Mutt, I need it, and can't find
it (in the LI archives / LI FAQ).  So, ...

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx