Re: [LI] Multiple copies of same messages

Suresh Ramasubramanian proclaimed:
> > Also, the message from the LID about saving bandwidth ineffect
> > wastes the same. Why keep repeating the same message after every
> <groan> Someone (Gandalf I think) said almost exactly the same thing a
> while ago.  Thaths, could you please fix the LI footer at least?

I am in the process of investigating rolling out MaJo 2.0 which is still in
Alpha.  I finally managed to compile it and get it working decently.
Haven't played around with all its features yet.  MaJo 2.0 has some really
cool features that Majo 1.9.X lacks (MIME digests, footer removal in
digest, vacation, auto bounce processing etc.)

Removing the footers in MaJo 1.9.X is too much of a pain and involves
hacking someone else's perl code (we all know how painful *that* is).

So please be patient.  If all goes well The Great Renaming that was
discussed in LI-general will happen Real Soon Now (tm).

Thaths
--
Marge: Looks like you were saved by a Christmas tree.
Homer: And somebody wanted to get rid of it in April!