[LI] Maintanance for Deskjet?

I have a HP Deskjet 660C which works very well with Linux. But what I
would would be very happy to get is a software like Dr. Deskjet. This
(or some sidekick of it) enables one to do things like `align the
cartridge' or more important 'clean the cartridge'. Any idea whether
such software is available for Linux? I could not find it on the web yet
- not even at the HP website. Thanks a lot.
Ashok