Re: [LI] access internet from proxy??

>I am able to run my html files in the Linux server from my win95/NT clients
>using Browsers. But when i try to run some perl script from the win95/NT

Have you enabled PERL support in httpd.conf?

>clients the black msdos screen comes and goes off.
>can I run the perl script just like the html files?? Is so how???

Which means that .pl is not enable.  How are you running the PERL?  If
through the browser, you'll just get "permission denied" or something.  If
you try to run directly on win 9x / NT (start - run - filename.pl) then
you have to associate .pl with perl (through file manager)

And yeah, re your ~attitude~ - any replies you get are most likely "Hell,
let's just answer this $%#$^%^ - he's bugging me too much".

It ~may~ produce results if you use it once in a while - but don't make it
a policy. Anyone bugged enough is quite likely to killfile your mails -

FWIW - "Gurus" get bugged very easily (far easier than I do, and I'm no
guru <g>).  Quoting from Gandalf's .sig - "Never meddle with the affairs
of SysAds for they are subtle and quick to anger" [1]

I've seen a few lists where you'd have been flamed to a charred crisp by
now, so go easy and show a little patience :-)

[1] Read The Lord of The Rings - JRR Tolkien

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx