Re: [LI] To run X

I have a P60/16MB/810MB/Trident 9440AGi[1MBVRAM]
The foll. have worked like a charm:
a> Slackware [ Right from the first PCQ one(OK X didn't support my card
then) till Slakware 4.0]
b> Redhat 5.2,6.0,6.1

I somehow feel Slackware ran faster ( sue me;-> )

I've run Gnome/Enlightenment : crawls but still usable if ur desperate
for X

KDE runs ok. I've played mp3s from the shell using mpg123 and used
KDevelop at the same time.

On the internet, Netscape _is_ slow, but still ok. I can open 3 kfm
windows on the net before performance starts hitting hard.

Stuff may take longer to load but runs ok.
BTW, fvwm rips [ ok. mebbe  not that much ;->]

As long as your swap size is good enough ( I've used 32MB), X _should_
run ok.

Best of lucks
Ciao
-sush