[LI] Re: ur xserver security policy problem

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks a lot. It worked. The error message vanished.

My system too is Redhat Linux 6.1.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://geocities.com/rfowkar/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
Les Brown