[LI] [offtopic]OpenBSD

Hi Folks,
I know this might be offtopic ( of course it is off-topic you ID10T ;-)
*warning : do not try this at your home *

I just installed OpenBSD with just a single floppy and then using
ftp install. I don't see much difference between this and Linux
( except that It has csh and ksh only so you can understand my plight
typing all those commands with long dir names ;-). The
only difficulty was that of creating partitions using BSD fdisk.
Since me was doing a clean install on a clean disk, it was kewl ;-)
Phew !! Unixtopia !! Feels great !!
Thanks for bearing with this thing !!
Regards
     Khader