Re: [LI] Modem

Dogpile ping wrote:

> I checked out in the website www.linmodems.org it si
> compatable modem and i think it is a PNP modem
> can you please help me

I got once this type of modem. But at that time these help was not
known. Hence I didn't  try. I think you have to read the site and
install any drivers for that. Because I myself not expert, trial and
error method after reading the site is the solution.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA