[LI] Modem atm1 string ??????

I setup my Modem according to Atul from Pcquest March99 as someone had suggested me in the list. But as mentioned in the issue I don`t have th file /etc/named.conf. Does anyone know whats in it. Besides when I try to dial a strange ATM1 something error is given. Anyone please suggest what to do. Everytime I need to be online I have to use Windows98.