Re: [LI] PAP SUPPORT :::::::

you can use wvdial which came with pcqrh6.1 cd..

its good at handeling PAP

if you want to use scripts

you can edit /etc/ppp/ppp-on-dialer ,
1.  remove username:--username  (or whatever) and assword:--assword
2. add your username and password in /etc/ppp/pap-secrets file ,
for ex.

		username         server 		password
		yourusername	     *               your password