[LI] Paritioning the HDD

Hi,
I am facing a problem, with partitioning the HDD (size = 2GB).

The whole HDD space is allocated to Win 95. But I want to install Linux
on my system, and that would require some 600 MB. Th total free space on
my system is 750 MB. I have defragment my hard disk.

The utility i am using to re-partition my HDD, is Fips. But the maximum
size of the partition it is allowing me, is 280 MB. Is it possible to
allocate more space than 280 MB. Is there any other utility that will do
the job.

Please help ASAP.

Aruneesh