[LI] Linux stall at the Fonocom 2000 Exhibition in January

Hello,
I do not know whome to write this mail to, so am sending this mail to Mr
Atul Chitnis and the PC-Quest Linux initiative Team, and to the linux India
mailing list.

In January 2000 we are having the regular annual Exhibition on IT in Indore
called Fonocom 2000. This year PcQuest is sponsoring it. This time its going
to be a beeeeeg event.

We here at Linux Users Group Indore, wish to put up Linux in a big way. We
have been talking to various people here. The machines to be put up in the
stall would most probably be provided by Intel. We need a stall for this
purpose.

As PcQuest is sponsoring this event and as PcQuest already has a Linux
Initiative Team, we hope we would get a stall for this purpose.

Please forward this message to the concerned person if you can OR please
guide me on how and whome to contact for this purpose. I have yet not talked
to the Fonocom organisers as I predict that they wont be interested in
giving away a stall for free.

I hope someone in PcQuest can help me with this matter.

Please reply soon as we would then plan accordingly.

VaibhaV Sharma
Indian Linux Users Group Indore Chapter.
http://linuxindore.virtualave.net

Ph: 0-98270-91803

Ps: I could not find the e-mail address of the Pcq Linux team so had to send
it to this list.

Jab gaon mein pachas-pachas network hop door baccha kisi Software ka crack
mangta hai to uski maa kehati hai, `So jaa, bete, so jaa, nahin to Nasscom
se Dewang Mehta aa jayega'.

Thats why folks, Join the free software Revolution. Use Linux.