[LI] compile error while compiling gnumeric from PCQ DEC. CD.

Hi Bilal,

Thanks for gnomeConf.sh file. I copied that file in /usr/local/lib directory
since during ./configure I was getting error that the above file is not found
in /usr/local/lib.

Now that error is gone and a new error is coming asking for gtk-config script
which is again like gnomeConf.sh is not present on my linux box.

The error message is as follows :

checking for gtk-config... no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
configure: error: GTK not installed
[rajesh@rajesh] ~/tmp/gnumeric-0.41$

Here it says GTK not installed but it is installed on my PC. The output of rpm
query is as follows :

[rajesh@rajesh] ~$ rpm -qa | grep gtk*
gtk+-1.2.5-2
gtk+10-1.0.6-6
gtk-engines-0.7-1
gtop-1.0.3-1
libgtop-1.0.3-1
[rajesh@rajesh] ~$

What should I do ?

Thanks in advance.

 --  Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://geocities.com/rfowkar/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."     -Charles F. Kettering