Re: [LI] compile error for GO(wordprocessor) and GNUMERIC(spreadsheet)

Hi Bilal,

Though gnome-lib is installed on my pc, gnomeConf.sh is absent.
Is it possible for you to send me the above file as an attachment. Will
your file work on my machine ?

Thanks for the help.

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://geocities.com/rfowkar/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."     -Charles F. Kettering