RE: [LI] About File System on Linux.

There are various source navigators available which you can use but, of
course it won't tell you from where you should start.
You can start reading the file system. There is a file .depend in the
/usr/src/linux/fs/ directory from where you can get the list
of files on which the files written in ~/fs/ are depending(You'll get the
list of header files).Read all these header files.

HTWH.
Ajit
Best way to learn Linux is to put comments in the source code