Re: [LI] Commercial usage of linux

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, you wrote:
>  commercial gain out of the
> | non-commercial OS. What do the fellow penguins say about this?
>
>     only then Linux will be considered seriously by the industry.

agree with you aditya,
although purists tend to look at commercial folks with disdain the commercial
folks help quite a bit. For ex SGI's contribution or recently Corel and
creative medias efforts. All this will only help the Linux movement. This is
a raging debate but I think the bottomline is we need both sides of the house.

thx
sathya