Re: [LI] Commercial usage of linux

| The course contents are good. But for those of us who cannot attend the
| 4-day crash course is there any e-notes available on each of the mentioned
| topics.
| It seems a few fellows r trying to make commercial gain out of the
| non-commercial OS. What do the fellow penguins say about this?

Hi

1. Just because Linux is free doesn't mean nobody can charge you for
     the teaching it or setting it up for you. You are paying for his
knowledge
     and not Linux.

2. It is good to see that people can make money out of Linux. If they can do
that
    only then Linux will be considered seriously by the industry.

3. Please trim the message in reply do not include the full mail while
replying.

This thread I believe should now move to Linux General.

regards
Aditya