Re: [LI] Winmodems

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 02:02:40AM +0530, Anuj Jain wrote:

> I have searched and searched and searched the net, but have not been
> able to gather any info. Any help will be much appreciated.

Because, the people who write the drivers aren't pained enough. They'd
rather go buy a regular modem.

People who write the drivers for windows (hardware manufacturers) don't
care about Linux, because it represents too small a chunk of their sales.

Further, not everyone is willing to open source their work under GPL.

	-Arun