Re: [LI] AGP/PCI

Arun Sharma wrote:

> Shanu's mail about the i810 is the first time I saw someone implement
> AGP/GART support. I'd read up about AGP quite a bit - but never got
> a chance to do anything about it myself. For those curious about AGP,
> there are good docs at:
>
> http://developer.intel.com/technology/agp/tutorial/index.htm

	Oh... So that's what the agpgart module does! Does this mean that the
i810 would perform very well when compared to other vga chipsets on
Linux ???

	How come we dont have this module featuring in other popular chipsets
for which full programing data sheet is available like the G200 ?
What about frame buffering and GART ?
-- Shanu

BTW: What does GART stand for ?