[LI] Samba Connectivity Problem in RH 6.1 PCQ

I have Configured Samba to Authorise the Logons on the Win98 System.
I have also configured it to not to use Encrypted Password. But the Problem
is when I connect to it thru win'98 it does not connect. I have configured
win'98 also.  I have also used the Windows plain password file in win '98 as
described in documentation.
Please help me.
When I try to log on it says invalid password or authorisation not granted
or something like that, it means that it has not authorised it. I have added
the users to samba using smbaddusers and smbpasswd

please help me.

-nitin